Maghull Town Council meetings run from the municipal year Commencing in May.
All meetings will take place on a Wednesday and start at 6.30pm in the Council Chamber at Maghull Town Hall except for Personnel Committee which will be held on a Monday and start at 10.30 am. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
Please see the list of agreed Council meetings below:
|18th May||FULL COUNCIL (Annual Council)|
|15th June||FULL COUNCIL (Pensions)|
|22nd June||COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ENGAGEMENT|
|27th June||PERSONNEL COMMITTEE|
|6th July||FULL COUNCIL/FINANCE & AMENITIES|
|13th July||AUDIT & GOVERNANCE|
|7th September||FULL COUNCIL/FINANCE & AMENITIES|
|21st September||COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ENGAGEMENT|
|4th October||PERSONNEL COMMITTEE|
|12th October||FULL COUNCIL/FINANCE & AMENITIES|
|19th October||AUDIT & GOVERNANCE|
|30th November||COMMUNITY SUPPORT & ENGAGEMENT|
|5th December||PERSONNEL COMMITTEE|
|7th December||FULL COUNCIL - Cancelled|
|14th December||FINANCE & AMENITIES (BUDGET)|
|18th January||AUDIT AND GOVERNANCE|
|25th January||FULL COUNCIL (Budget Council)|
|22nd February||COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND ENGAGEMENT|
|27th February||PERSONNEL COMMITTEE - Cancelled|
|6th March||PERSONNEL COMMITTEE|
|8th March||FULL COUNCIL/FINANCE & AMENITIES|
|5th April||TOWN ASSEMBLY/ FULL COUNCIL|
|19th April||AUDIT AND GOVERNANCE|
|24th May||FULL COUNCIL (ANNUAL COUNCIL)|
Guidance for taking part in Public Participation
- You must be a Registered Elector in Maghull to take part in public participation.
- You may address a meeting of the council on any issue or concern you wish to tell the council.
- Written notice must be given to the Town Clerk 8 days before the meeting of the question(s) to be asked. This is so we can give you a full response at the meeting.
- You will be allowed a maximum of 5 minutes to speak. The Chairman has the discretion to allow extra time for you to speak.
- You may use notes or a prepared statement to help you.
- You must not make any party political statements to the council under public participation.
- Apart from direct questions to the chairman, no general discussion is allowed by other members of the council about your statement.
- The decision of the council about the statement you make will be communicated to you in due course.
- Full details can be found in our Standing Orders